- As of 1:36pm PST
41,512.8 kWh58,117.9 lbs of CO2 Avoided
57 °F/14 °C
Mostly Cloudy at 12:53pm
Wind direction: SW
Wind speed: 10 mph
Learn about Equipment Specs
- (2) SMA Sunnyboy 2500-US Inverters
- (16) Schott ASE 300W Modules
This week, Ballard Library generated Kilowatt-hours of electricity.From fossil-fueled sources, this amount of electricity would have emitted lbs of CO2 into the atmosphere.
This could power:
- An electric toothbrush for
- A 42" plasma-screen television for
- A typical video game system for
The photovoltaic system at Ballard Library was first installed in March of 2005. BEF added data monitoring to the project in the fall of 2008.