O'Leary Middle School
- As of 4:29pm MDT
6,610.1 kWh9,254.1 lbs of CO2 Avoided
- 1.02 kW PV Powered brand PV Inverter
- 6 Schott 170W PV Modules
- Weather Station with temperature and irradiance
This could power:
- An electric toothbrush for
- A 42" plasma-screen television for
- A typical video game system for
Thanks to support from Idaho Power, Solar 4R Schools installed a 1.02 kilowatt pole-mounted photovoltaic (PV) system with performance and weather data monitoring in the summer of 2010. The school also received renewable energy education classroom materials and teacher training. A dedication event during the school year was attended by the entire Twin Falls community.
UPDATE: March 11, 2014 article: "O’Leary Science Students Use Solar Panels"